Saturday 27 November 2010

Forever21

Ok guys bare with me ! I'm completely new to this.
So, As I was looking through my inbox this morning, I recieve my daily email filling me in on the latest fashion do's and dont's. As I scroll down, in CAPITAL letters I see "U.S GIANT FOREVER 21 HAS LAUNCHED IN THE UK!" Yes, I may a bit late on this one but Forever 21 has finally opened a large store in the Bullring Centre in Birmingham! How exciting, high street stores eat your heart out!

  I've been waiting for this moment for God knows how long! About time it made an appearance in the UK. For those who don't know(shocked) Forever 21 is a fast fashion, trendy, and pocket friendly clothing store, it's the new h&m, i'm sure we'll be seeing some competition between them. I've been browsing through some photos of the store, and the merchandising is truly beautiful!

I'm rather envious of those living in Birmingham atm, as I'm from Glasgow, a trip down is certainly needed! After I saw this i quickly went onto the online shopping  site >>> http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Index.aspx?BR=F21 
 and have already found my first purchases
I'm inlove with the black faux fur ankle boots! They look so warm(painful) but warm! Definitely a must have! Also I've been seeing alot of nude colours about this season and im LOVING it, the nude peep toe heels are ideal! Every woman should own one of these, there just oh so feminine!
The dress looks like another great purchase, very adaptable to what ever season, great for a summer outing with a pair of sandals or for a cold winters day paired up with some fashion tights and the nude boots! A quick vintage look.

I hope the birmingham people have stepped in this store already, if not HURRY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment