Wednesday 5 January 2011

Drake Concert

So last night I went to see Drizzy Drake in concert at the o2 arena in Glasgow! It was absolutely amazingggg! He's great on stage plus he made the ladies go crazy, the atmosphere was just liveeee minus the few drunk ones that push there way through the crowd!!!

For my outfit I wanted to dress up but keep it somewhat casual at the same time....
I chose neutral colours such as brown and creams and to add a little extra i slipped in some gold. My crop jacket is reversable and the other side is leopard print, I wasn't feeling bold enough to pull off the leopard so I just folded my sleeves up, added some gold bangles and my bird ring and I was set to go!

This morning I saw an update on one of my friends status saying "I just met drake" I quickly found out where and when and my friend and I raced our way down to gamestation(litterally) and he was there!!! This needed a moment of silence!! We were spazzing right infront of him but that didn't matter hehe.

I look a mess but Drake brightens it up !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment