Friday 8 April 2011

Hello there!

Yikessss! Can't believe my last update was in January ! I just completely gave up on my blog and thought 'whatever'...terrible attitude ! I felt like I was wasting my time writing up blogs on what interests me and events that are taken place in my life because i felt like no one actually cares? Then I thought no, i'm doing this for ME right? I enjoy writing and have the ability to express myself on so many different levels when I write, so why waste it?  Also the fact I'm writing about what I enjoy most is a plus :D! I have decided to give it another try and this time stick to it, I will now make sure I make time a couple hours a week to update!  Most of my updates are now going to be OOTD/N (outfits of the day/nights) and every now and again some updates on interesting events ! I have also convinced my cousin to blog some of her make-up looks and nail designs as she is a complete beast in that area ! So some videos shall be going up too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment