Friday 8 April 2011


I déteste my skin colour in this picture, I'm way to pale...winter has sucked all my colour out :( I CAN'T wait to get out of this country in the summer back to my home country and get my golden tan back!! On that note, we are a step closer to summer now that spring has arrived WOOO!! By now you should all know that spring has came with a lot of bright colours fashion wise. This season it is all about colour blocking, and believe it or not...it looks fabulous! Don't be afraid to pair atypical BRIGHT colours together to the one outfit !
Nicole Scherzinger looking beaut!






Still kept the trend going but didn't go crazy with the colours, i wore some blue against yellow and brown.  Long skirts are back this season also! For some inspiration check out Jill Sander S'S 11 collection, here's a few pictures...





No comments:

Post a Comment